Required files to be uploaded
For DOI Activation: firstname.lastname@example.org
Focus and Scope
Journal of critical reviews (JCR) is peer reviewed open access journal published bimonthly (onward May 2017). JCR is designed to foster the exchange of ideas and transfer of knowledge between scientists and engineers involved in various Field that deal only with investigations or reviews in all fields . It is not limited to the specific details of science and engineering but is instead devoted to a very wide range of subfields in the all Engineering, sciences,Pharmacy,Management,Social Science and Humanities.
JCR accepts Review articles, Research Articles . The high standard of excellence for any of published papers will be ensured by peer-review procedure.
2021, Vol: 12, Issue: 3JCR. Year: 2021, Volume: 8
- Requisiteskills to enhance employability in our VUCA world: an Indian Context
- SOLUTIONAIM TO IMPROVE THE PROFIT OF VIETNAM SECURITIESCORPORATION
- Status of BRCA1/2 in Breast Cancer Patients; where Pakistan stands?
- THE ROLE OF ADULT EDUCATORS IN RURAL COMMUNITIES DEVELOPMENT IN ENUGU STATE: PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS
- ATTACHMENT RETAINED OVERDENTURES-A PREVENTIVE PROSTHODONTIC CONCEPT THAT NEEDS RENAISSANCE
- A REVIEW OF THEILERIA INCIDENCE IN CATTLE POPULATION, ITS IMPACT ON HEMATOLOGY OF THE INFECTED ANIMALS AND THERAPEUTIC APPROACH TOWARDS THE INFECTION
- ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF URBAN AGRICULTURE ON ECONOMIC LIVELIHOOD OF CALABAR METROPOLIS, CROSS RIVER STATE
- COVID-19 - Environment, Economy, And Energy: Note from South Africa
- Globalization affects identities and culture: A case study of My Beautiful Launderette