ISSN 2394-5125
 

Research Article 


PERFORMANCE OF COPPER SLAG AS REPLACEMENT OF FINE AGGREGATE WITH DIFFERENT GRADES

Chadalavada Teja, Divya Anusha Naidu, Dumpa Venkateswarlu.

Abstract
Copper slag is the waste material that is generated during the manufacturing process of copper. As per the statistics for manufacturing of one ton copper leads to generation of 2.25 tons of copper slag. Although this material is adopted for different other purposes like land filling and abbrasive tools preparation, low quality tools and railway ballast materials. Inspite of all these application around the world only 18 percent of copper slag is used remaining 82% comes under wastage. but if We adopt the same copper slag material as a replacement of construction material in construction industry as may be full replacement or partial replacement of either cementing material or fine aggregates it will have a promising future. At the same time the remaining 82 % waste copper slag have the added valve in construction industry and at the same time land filling problem will get solve.
From past 20 years so many researchers already proved that the the usage of copper slag as a replacement in concrete will possible due to same granular size of copper likely as of fine aggregate. Not only as fine aggregate replacement, the finely grained copper slag powder can also be adopted as partial replacement of cementing material to concrete and in the production of cement lime clinkers
There are so many researches are carried around the globe on the usage of copper slag as replacement material, but in India a very few researches are carried. In this particular thesis mainly looked on to generate specific investigation data on the use of copper slag as fine aggregate replacement in partial basis.

Key words: Copper slag, Compressive Strength, Split Tensile Strength, Flexural Strength, Durability and Weight loss


 
ARTICLE TOOLS
Abstract
PDF Fulltext
How to cite this articleHow to cite this article
Citation Tools
Related Records
 Articles by Chadalavada Teja
Articles by Divya Anusha Naidu
Articles by Dumpa Venkateswarlu
on Google
on Google Scholar


How to Cite this Article
Pubmed Style

Chadalavada Teja, Divya Anusha Naidu, Dumpa Venkateswarlu. PERFORMANCE OF COPPER SLAG AS REPLACEMENT OF FINE AGGREGATE WITH DIFFERENT GRADES. JCR. 2020; 7(9): 731-735. doi:10.31838/jcr.07.09.141


Web Style

Chadalavada Teja, Divya Anusha Naidu, Dumpa Venkateswarlu. PERFORMANCE OF COPPER SLAG AS REPLACEMENT OF FINE AGGREGATE WITH DIFFERENT GRADES. http://www.jcreview.com/?mno=112292 [Access: May 30, 2021]. doi:10.31838/jcr.07.09.141


AMA (American Medical Association) Style

Chadalavada Teja, Divya Anusha Naidu, Dumpa Venkateswarlu. PERFORMANCE OF COPPER SLAG AS REPLACEMENT OF FINE AGGREGATE WITH DIFFERENT GRADES. JCR. 2020; 7(9): 731-735. doi:10.31838/jcr.07.09.141



Vancouver/ICMJE Style

Chadalavada Teja, Divya Anusha Naidu, Dumpa Venkateswarlu. PERFORMANCE OF COPPER SLAG AS REPLACEMENT OF FINE AGGREGATE WITH DIFFERENT GRADES. JCR. (2020), [cited May 30, 2021]; 7(9): 731-735. doi:10.31838/jcr.07.09.141



Harvard Style

Chadalavada Teja, Divya Anusha Naidu, Dumpa Venkateswarlu (2020) PERFORMANCE OF COPPER SLAG AS REPLACEMENT OF FINE AGGREGATE WITH DIFFERENT GRADES. JCR, 7 (9), 731-735. doi:10.31838/jcr.07.09.141



Turabian Style

Chadalavada Teja, Divya Anusha Naidu, Dumpa Venkateswarlu. 2020. PERFORMANCE OF COPPER SLAG AS REPLACEMENT OF FINE AGGREGATE WITH DIFFERENT GRADES. Journal of Critical Reviews, 7 (9), 731-735. doi:10.31838/jcr.07.09.141



Chicago Style

Chadalavada Teja, Divya Anusha Naidu, Dumpa Venkateswarlu. "PERFORMANCE OF COPPER SLAG AS REPLACEMENT OF FINE AGGREGATE WITH DIFFERENT GRADES." Journal of Critical Reviews 7 (2020), 731-735. doi:10.31838/jcr.07.09.141



MLA (The Modern Language Association) Style

Chadalavada Teja, Divya Anusha Naidu, Dumpa Venkateswarlu. "PERFORMANCE OF COPPER SLAG AS REPLACEMENT OF FINE AGGREGATE WITH DIFFERENT GRADES." Journal of Critical Reviews 7.9 (2020), 731-735. Print. doi:10.31838/jcr.07.09.141



APA (American Psychological Association) Style

Chadalavada Teja, Divya Anusha Naidu, Dumpa Venkateswarlu (2020) PERFORMANCE OF COPPER SLAG AS REPLACEMENT OF FINE AGGREGATE WITH DIFFERENT GRADES. Journal of Critical Reviews, 7 (9), 731-735. doi:10.31838/jcr.07.09.141